How to Set-Up a Pirate Radio Station – The Control Room Blog
15/06/2004 · First, to become your own pirate broadcast station you'll need to increase the range and signal of your iTrip mini. Turns out, there is an antennae built inside the iTrip mini. All you need to do... You can set up your own FM radio station and start broadcasting what you want. This tutorial shows you everything you need to know to become a pirate radio producer. This tutorial shows you everything you need to know to become a pirate radio producer.
Pirate Radio Stations Andrew Yoder 9780071375634
A second radio network was started in 1954 and a third opened 1962 in response to pirate radio stations. Read in the music press that disc jockeys were wanted by a pirate radio station. Pirate radio was important for bands as there were no commercial radio stations in the UK and BBC Radio …..."Pirate radio" in the UK first became widespread in the early 1960s when pop music stations such as Radio Caroline and Radio London started to broadcast on medium wave to the UK from offshore ships or disused sea forts.
How to Set up your own low powered FM pirate radio station
Internet Radio on your Pirate Radio. In this guide, we'll be turning your Pirate Radio into a proper internet radio. We've even configured the buttons on the pHAT BEAT to skip between stations, control the volume, and trigger a safe shutdown. how to get the right bra 23/08/2009 · Best Answer: Look for an antenna flying the Jolly Rogers! If there are Pirate stations in your area you will hear them on your regular radio. They broadcast on a frequency that really isn't being used in your area. The FCC also is looking for Pirate stations so if you find …. How to find median of ungrouped data
When the pirates took over radio CNN.com
- London Radio Stations guide to FM and AM bands in London
- Pirate Radio Stations Broadcasting On Shortwave Radio
- Radio Caroline returns to the airwaves BBC News
- Backscatter Your Own FM Pirate Radio Station Hackaday
In some markets in America, pirate radio stations swarm the airwaves, delivering 150-watt stings to licensed operators. While they may not bring down a station, they do result in a rash of interference complaints from broadcasters to the Federal Communications Commission.
- A pirate station is just a normal radio station without official licences. It will be transmitting on a frequency not allocated to it, and perhaps interferring with other legitimate stations. They may, in order to avoid being apprehended, use a portable setup and move about on a regular basis.
- The station was put up for sale in February 2003 and bought out by the management team behind the 80's pirate station Radio Jackie (which was based in the same area). From the Radio Jackie website: "Since the purchase of Thames in March  the station's output has been completely revamped to include live local presentation around the clock and the inclusion of local news every hour.
- I'm doing a documentary for my Masters degree at the University of Sunderland on pirate radio stations and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help, in terms of feedback, information about pirate radio stations, contacts, etc.
- Pirate radio station? Well, ask this guy maybe? And yes, Piracy is not cool. Unless, you meant Private radio station.. Let me take your briefly through the otherwise long process. * Govt opens frequencies and asks companies to bid * Bidding and al...
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Gateshead ACT, Narrabundah ACT, Uriarra Village ACT, Googong ACT, Banks ACT, ACT Australia 2619
- New South Wales: Nanima NSW, Wee Jasper NSW, Clyde NSW, Biniguy NSW, Bulgandry NSW, NSW Australia 2058
- Northern Territory: Pinelands NT, Lambells Lagoon NT, Braitling NT, Alawa NT, Holmes NT, Moulden NT, NT Australia 0834
- Queensland: Underwood QLD, Upwey QLD, Lower Tully QLD, Blackall QLD, QLD Australia 4096
- South Australia: Manna Hill SA, Ernabella SA, Waitpinga SA, Harrogate* SA, Paechtown SA, Eight Mile Creek SA, SA Australia 5027
- Tasmania: Binalong Bay TAS, Brittons Swamp TAS, Walls of Jerusalem TAS, TAS Australia 7071
- Victoria: Curlewis VIC, Merbein West VIC, Glenroy VIC, Footscray VIC, Rokewood VIC, VIC Australia 3003
- Western Australia: Subiaco WA, Dingup WA, Capel River WA, WA Australia 6033
- British Columbia: Telkwa BC, New Westminster BC, Courtenay BC, Pouce Coupe BC, Gold River BC, BC Canada, V8W 2W4
- Yukon: Conrad YT, Haines Junction YT, Lapierre House YT, Gordon Landing YT, Montague YT, YT Canada, Y1A 4C4
- Alberta: Bashaw AB, Peace River AB, Drayton Valley AB, Stony Plain AB, Longview AB, Devon AB, AB Canada, T5K 4J2
- Northwest Territories: Sachs Harbour NT, Fort Simpson NT, Deline NT, Tsiigehtchic NT, NT Canada, X1A 9L5
- Saskatchewan: Meadow Lake SK, Radville SK, Shaunavon SK, Meadow Lake SK, Spy Hill SK, Fillmore SK, SK Canada, S4P 6C9
- Manitoba: Stonewall MB, Pilot Mound MB, Lac du Bonnet MB, MB Canada, R3B 2P8
- Quebec: Cookshire-Eaton QC, La Tuque QC, Clermont QC, Cap-Chat QC, Marieville QC, QC Canada, H2Y 1W5
- New Brunswick: Atholville NB, Gagetown NB, Grand Bay-Westfield NB, NB Canada, E3B 5H6
- Nova Scotia: Inverness NS, Cape Breton NS, Antigonish NS, NS Canada, B3J 6S9
- Prince Edward Island: Lower Montague PE, Stratford PE, Ellerslie-Bideford PE, PE Canada, C1A 1N4
- Newfoundland and Labrador: North River NL, Woody Point NL, Hare Bay NL, New Perlican NL, NL Canada, A1B 6J5
- Ontario: Haliburton ON, Whitney ON, Avonmore ON, Muskoka, Haldimand ON, Perrins Corners ON, Kitchener ON, ON Canada, M7A 2L1
- Nunavut: Mansel Island NU, Blacklead Island NU, NU Canada, X0A 6H2
- England: Slough ENG, Newcastle upon Tyne ENG, Swindon ENG, Aldershot ENG, Gillingham ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 6A6
- Northern Ireland: Newtownabbey NIR, Bangor NIR, Bangor NIR, Belfast NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 7H6
- Scotland: Glasgow SCO, Livingston SCO, Livingston SCO, Dundee SCO, Paisley SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 4B7
- Wales: Cardiff WAL, Barry WAL, Barry WAL, Cardiff WAL, Swansea WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 2D5